Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 88

Thread: What I have noticed

  1. #21
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    What you need to do, is go ask one of the english teacher at PVHS and get them to verify it to you!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    I'd just leave it there and put this pic in my signature [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

    s058

    Shirley Manson BTW......
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    I am done with you Chief, you show nothing on this board but your inability to effectively communicate with anyone.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What you need to do, is go ask one of the english teacher at PVHS and get them to verify it to you! </div></div>

    Maybe you need to see an English teacher. Humble you misused the word teacher, it should have been teacher's instead. That is okay though we all mess up.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    "I didn't know this was no grammar rodeo?"

    Internet legend bob s
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    Nope, I don't even know him.
    I agree with no one should change anything under a user's name unless it is something bad.
    I don't even know if a mod changed it or not.
    Since you know me, tell me who you are. That's right you don't know me personally. Your probably a little follower that don't have a backbone of his own.
    Mod or not, I will respect others and not feel like I have to agree with the mods to be on a good side.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    Simple typo: you; however, have no knowledge of grammar.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    ..and you've misspelled "nosey" as "noisy" umpteen times this evening. Please quit doing what you did before you were banned the first time and annoying everyone else on here. You made your point, you've been told how to fix the problem if you want. Please just drop it and quit trying to argue with every one.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  9. #29
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am done with you Chief, you show nothing on this board but your inability to effectively communicate with anyone. </div></div>

    What is chief? THat is not my real name. When you say that, I hope you are finished discussing with the weedeater. Nice talking to you.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THat is not my real name. </div></div>

    Didn't you go ballistic the last time someone put your name on here?
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •